9.08.2009

cia





In 27 days I will be leaving SF for my new home in St. Helena, CA. October 5th is the first day of school for the Baking and Pastry program at the CIA at Greystone. Since the program boasts eight hour days filled with lectures and kitchen time, I will be living in the dorms on campus. Eeeek! I feel a little strange being 30 years old and living in a dorm. Thankfully I scored a coveted single so I will not have to deal with roommates or shared shower facilities.

I am super excited to begin the program. The hubby even bought me an early birthday present. My textbook, Baking and Pastry: Mastering the Art and Craft. I have been riffling through the pages of this behemoth and salivating over gorgeous confections that I soon will be learning to make. I'm feeling inspired so check your mailboxes because if I have your address, you may just be a recipient of one of my experiments!



No comments:

Post a Comment