9.10.2009

presents


My birthday is not actually till Sunday, but I received early bday presents from my hubby and best friend and I can't help but share them.

Ta-da!!! My very own ice-cream maker attachment for my Kitchenaid. It's my very first attachment and also the one I have been lusting for the most. It doesn't look like much but this baby is the key to my own homemade concoctions. I've had nearly 31 years experience with ice-cream and all it's many incarnations so I think I'm ready to whip up my own creation. To help me in this worthy endevour is the gift my best friend gave me, The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz.


Before the ice-cream maker was even a glint in my eye, I was already coveting this book. I'm pretty much a sucker for most ice-cream related items so a whole book devoted to the pursuit of its perfection is a fitting gift. YAY! I wuv bufdays :)

These lovely presents deserve to be worshipped and thus I dub a new holiday, Sundaes on Sunday. It will be the day we gather together in the house of dairy to genuflect upon this sacred altar of ice-creamery.



No comments:

Post a Comment